Competition Terms and Conditions
Aspect Training Ltd Competition Terms and Conditions
Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED (Aspect Training Ltd V4 Staniforth Estate, Main St, Sheffield, S12 4LB, United Kingdom) and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Entries must be submitted via the Aspect Training Ltd Facebook page www.facebook.com/aspecttrainingltd.
6.a. Entrants can enter once for the duration of the competition by ‘liking’ our facebook page.
6.b. An additional entry can be made by leaving a review on our facebook page – this option is only available to attendees of one of our courses and this will be verified before awarding any prize if the winning entry is from this method.
6.c. Entries will be accepted up to and including 11.59pm on 29/06/18.
6.d. All entries across Facebook likes and reviews will be entered into the draw. One draw per competition post. Draws will be made on the closest working day to the competition closing time.
The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED.
7. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
8. A winners list will be available to those who request it and will contain the winners first name, the initial of their surname, and their county of residence. No further information will be made available. The winners list will be made available 28 days after the competition closes.
9.The prize available is 1x £25 One4All Gift Card.
10. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via facebook, ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner
11. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED and accordingly we may at our absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED as a result thereof.
13. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
14. ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
15. ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
16. The Competition will be governed by English law.
17. ASPECT TRAINING LIMITED, to the extent that disclosure may be required by law, will keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant
18.There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.