Full day (6 hours)
In addition to First Aiders, your workplace may also require Emergency First Aiders who can deal with emergency situations that happen at work and can also support designated First Aiders.
This one day course will help you learn the knowledge needed to know what to do if an accident or sudden illness occurs at work and the skills to be able to give emergency first aid to the casualty or casualties.
This course meets the requirements of the HSE and helps employers meet their legal obligations.
- Practical course with many hands on activities including practising CPR on manniquins, the Heimlich manoeuvre on choking vests and learning how to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED) machine
- Know how to manage and handle an emergency or sudden accident
- Understand how best to communicate with the casualty
- Improve the recording of incidents and accidents in line with regulations
- If you’re an employer, it will ensure you and your staff are meeting HSE requirements and may prevent any prosecutions
- Certified as an Emergency First Aider for 3 years
- Face-to-face training with an expert where you can ask questions and discuss real life scenarios
*as suggested in the 'Skills for Care ongoing learning and development in adult social care' guide - page 23
How to Contact us1. Click the ‘Call Back Request’ button so we can contact you
2. Call 0114 2472772
3. Complete the Enquiry Form below: